- Tour Package: Eastern Uganda 4 days
- Number of Activities : 4
- Tour(Safari) Duration: 4 day(s)
- Maximum Number of Tourist in the Group : 14
- Date of Booking : Any Date
4 Days Rafting Trip to Jinja
A trip to eastern Uganda it’s one the most amazing trip where you to get to the beauty of Uganda and relate to why it’s called the pearl of Africa. on this trip, you get to see the green vegetation at Mabira forest where different activities are carried out. still, on the same trip, you get a glimpse of the mighty river Nile where you get to enjoy a boat cruise to enjoy a float on the waters of the Nile, watch different birds and the sunset and also experience a breath-taking moment on the river while on your rafting experience on the Nile. As the trip continues to the further east you get to explore the Sipi falls in Kapchorwa.
- Boat cruise
- Zip line
- Quad biking
- Night club
- Source of the Nile
- Transportation 4×4 (coasta inclusive of fuel)
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Services of a driver
- Meals on a full board basics
- Refreshments (mineral water)
- All government taxes involved
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item not included in our itinerary
White Water Rafting Tours.
on the first day pick up from the preferred place and then proceed to Jinja. A stop over will be made in mabira forest where zip lining will take place for one and half hours then proceed to jinja where you will be having lunch. Lunch will be served in jinja town. Then go for a tour to the source of the Nile where you will have a boat cruise which will last for thirty minutes to one hour. After the boat cruise then go for dinner and then check in the lodge Nile view hotel .
wake up very early in the morning then go to White Nile rafting for breakfast and rafting that takes for half day. then later in the day you go for quad biking which lasts for three hours. Return to the lodge for the overnight.
Wakeup so early have breakfast in jinja and proceed to mbale where you will have lunch in mbale town then proceed to kapchorwa to view the sipi falls. Sipi falls has got 3 stages and you will have a chance to view them all and later transfer to Mbale town.in the evening you will have an optional clubbing to refresh upon the trip. Later you will transfer to lodge for overnight.
You will have morning breakfast and later transfer back to Kampala,and on arrival you will be dropped off to your preferred location.