- Tour Package: 3 Day Hot Air Balloon Safari At The Murchison Falls National Park.
- Number of Activities : 3
- Tour(Safari) Duration: 3 day(s)
- Maximum Number of Tourist in the Group : 14
- Date of Booking : Any Date
Tour Package: The 3 Day Hot Air Balloon
Hot air ballooning is the kind of activity perfect for those on honeymoon, the adrenaline junkies and those seeking a once in a lifetime adventure. The scenes up there are spectacular and the air fresh and soothing. This for you will be an experience made of thousands of memories you will reminisce every time you think about your Safari in Uganda. Hot Air Ballooning at the Murchison Falls National Park comes along with these features; the general scenic view of the Murchison Falls Park, the Off-road animals hidden somewhere, the Lake Albert and Victoria Nile views, the bush breakfast experience in the wild, the pickups from the different destinations, the participation certificates, crossings by ferry and the ride on the hot air balloon that lasts an hour among many others. This particular activity –the hot air balloon safari goes for $380 per person. This cost includes the bush breakfast in the wild.
- Airport transfers
- Hot air balloon
- Park entrance fee
- Game drive
- Boat cruise
- Ziwa rhino tracking
- Accommodation (full board basis)
- 4×4 Car hire inclusive of Fuel
- Services of a tour guide/driver
- Refreshments and enroute lunch
- All government taxes involved
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item not included in our itinerary
Tour Package Itinerary
You are picked up from the airport and then transferred to the Murchison Falls National Park. On this day, you have a few options tabled up for you should you consider doing something else on this day. They include visiting the Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary and making a few stopovers to buy souvenirs after which you are taken to your place of accommodation for rest.
Accommodation: Paara Safari Lodge, Murchison River Lodge and the Red Chili Rest Camp.
Wake up early in the morning for your hot air balloon ride and after you are through, enjoy a delicious bush breakfast in the wild. Later on, you can opt for a game drive around the park and or enjoy the afternoon boat cruise at the base of the falls.
You are transferred to Kampala and thereafter taken to the Entebbe International Airport to catch your departure flight.