- Tour Package: 7 Days Uganda and Wildlife Tour
- Number of Activities : 6
- Tour (Safari) Duration: 7 days
- Maximum Number of Tourist in the Group : 14
- Date of Booking : Any Date
7 Days Best Gorilla tour and Wildlife
This package involves a Gorilla tour in Bwindi national park as well chimpanzees in Kibale national park.You will also have a chance to encounter the crater lakes of Bunyonyi in Kabale where you will also enjoy a canoe boat cruise of lake bunyonyi.A wildlife tour in Queen Elizabeth national park and .Launch trip for shoreline view are also part of this package where client will have chance to see animals on the shores a few meters away.On addition you will have chance to view beautiful scenery of nature and the locals of Uganda on your way to the park. The package also provides accommodations on a full-board basis to enable you enjoy your stay in our country as you explore your safari dreams in the four national parks.
This safari package also insures your Transportation in a 4 x 4 customized safari vehicle (land cruiser /min van) as a priority to make this package safe and successful due to the rough terrain in these national parks.
Book with us for a tremendous Primate tracking and wildlife safari experience.
NOTE: You need to book for your Gorilla tour at least 6 months (but not more than two years) in advance for us to ensure availability of Gorilla and chimpanzee on permits your requested dates of the trip.
- Airport transfers
- Park entrance fee (Queen Elizabeth NP and Kibale NP
- Game drives (Queen Elizabeth )
- Accommodations (As stipulated in the Itinerary)
- Boat cruise on lake Bunyonyi
- Nature walk in Bigodi wet swamps
- Community walk in Kabale
- Services of Game rangers
- Car hire 4 x 4 customize safari vehicle inclusive of fuel (Land cruiser or Mini van)
- Services of an English speaking driver and Guide
- Refreshments on the way (Mineral water) (lunch)
- All government taxes
- Gorilla permit that goes for a cost of USD 600.00 per person-per trek
- Chimpanzee permit that goes for a cost of USD 150.00
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item not included in our itinerary
Detailed Itenerary-7 Days Wildlife and Gorilla Tracking
On arrival at the airport you will be welcomed by our guide at the airport who will also brief you about the safari package and later transfer to Entebbe palm beach hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 1 Entebbe – Kibale forest national park
You will be picked from Entebbe palm beach hotel after breakfast at 7:15am and drive to western Uganda at 7:30am Using the Mubende-Fort portal road.later have a scenic drive on to fort portal town continue to Kibale National Park. Lunch on route and site inspections. Dinner and overnight stay at Kibale forest camp B, L, D
Day 2 Kibale Forest national park – Queen Elizabeth national park
Early morning walk in Kibale Forest to track the habituated chimps. Watch the delightful apes as they squabble and play in trees. After lunch, we will tour the crater region as we continue to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Dinner and overnight stay at Elephant hub lodge. B, L, D
Day 3 Game dive and launch cruise in Queen Elizabeth national park
Get up ready for a 6.30 am morning game drive. The park’s diverse ecosystem of grassy plains, tropical forest, rivers, swamps, lakes and volcanic craters is home to an incredible abundance of wildlife. Look out for buffaloes, lions, elephants and other wild life in their natural habitat. Return to the Elephant hub lodge for a late breakfast.
Day 4 Queen Elizabeth – Bwindi national park
In the morning after breakfast will transfer to Bwindi Forest National Park via Ishasha sector of the Park in search for the rare tree climbing lions. Dinner and overnight stay at Rushaga gorilla havens lodgeB, L, D
Day 5 Gorilla tour (Bwindi )
7:00 am- After breakfast set out and transfer to the Park headquarters for the Gorilla trekking briefing. After this, you will enter the forest at 8:00 am and enjoy the beauty and freshness of the forest, home to more than half of the world’s mountain gorillas. Proceed through the dense bush to trek for these endangered animals depending on where they built their nest the previous night. This can take from 2- 7 hrs while searching in the jungle forest. For conservation purposes, time allowed with the Gorillas is 1 hour. Return after the trek to the Lodge for relaxation, dinner and overnight stay at Rushaga gorilla havensB, L, D.
Day 6: Bwindi – Kabale (4 hrs drive)
Check out of the lodge with packed lunches and transfer to kabale town,and then experience the crater lakes of Buntonyi.You will go for a boat cruise on bunyonyi where you will explore the famous small islands of Lake Bunyonyi and after check in at Crater bay cottages
Day 7 Kabale – Kampala
Breakfast and then do a community walk around lake bunyonyi for a good view of the crater lakes later return to lodge and check out with packed lunch and drive back to kampala ,brief stop at the Equator monument and then proceed to Entebbe and at later transfer to the Airport.
What To Carry In Your Gorilla tour
- Wear jungle shoes suitable for steep muddy slopes and carry a rain jacket because the park is often wet.
- Put on ear plugs for those who feel uncomfortable with jungle sounds.
- Carry rain gear, sunscreen lotion, a hat (as the weather is unpredictable) and insect repellent.
- Carry a lunch box.
For conservation reasons, visits to the gorillas are tightly controlled. The following rules apply and must be strictly adhered to:
- No one with a communicable disease (e.g. flu, diarrhea) is allowed to enter the park.
- Stay together in a tight group while with the gorillas, don’t surround them.
- Don’t get closer than 7 metres (21 feet) to the gorillas.
- Don’t eat or smoke when with the gorillas or within a distance of 200 metres from the gorillas.
- Turn away from the gorillas if you have to sneeze or cough. Cover your nose and mouth in the process.
- Burry all human feaces a minimum of one foot deep and ensure that the hole is properly covered.
- Don’t leave litter. All litter must be carried out of the park and disposed off properly.
- No person under 15 years is allowed to track gorillas.
- Don’t spit on vegetation or soil when in the park; use your hankie or other garment.
Your group must not be more than 8 tourists and must all be over 15 years old.